The staff at The Timmermans Method, wish to inform our clients that we are taking the Coronavirus (Covid-19) very seriously and are taking the following precautions to reduce the risk of the virus entering our clinic:
- All staff and therapists are regularly washing hands with water and soap, followed by alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- All staff and therapists will avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- All surfaces/equipments are being thoroughly cleaned and sanitised multiple times throughout each
- We have hand washing signs displayed in our clinic to encourage constant hand washing.
- Hand cleaning supplies are readily available for clients entering our clinic.
- If anyone needs to cough or sneeze, we ask that them to do so into their elbow or using a tissue, followed immediately by the washing of hands.
- If required we will conduct sessions with face masks, as an added safety barrier.
- Any patient who presents with any signs or symptoms will unfortunately be turned away from
entering the clinic and/or home visits cancelled.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms please refrain from coming to
clinic or having a home visit and call to cancel and advise our staff of your symptoms.
- If any staff begins to show signs of illness they will self-isolate and we will organise and reschedule
We take our responsibility to you very seriously and have a business continuity plan in place to ensure we are able to deliver our services to each of you.
All staff and therapists have a good understanding of infection control principles, and are very vigilant of the signs of coronavirus. When possible, our therapists will be offering in home sessions, if clients wish to not attend the clinic. Please speak to your therapist or our office manager, Jayme on 0411696839 if you wish to discuss in home sessions.