Register With Us
Whether you are engaging our services as part of your NDIS Plan or self-funding our Intensive Therapy, we invite you to register with us, whether it is for yourself, a child for whom you are the guardian, for someome you would like to refer to us.
There is some introductory information about our therapy approach and costs, below, with buttons here for our registration forms.
NOTE: Due to having new staff join The Timmermans Method, we have current vacancies and no waiting list.
- Our therapists are registered providers with Medicare Australia. Please speak to your GP for more information on plans and eligibility. We can provide you with a receipt for rebates.
- Funding via NDIS is accredited by our clinic.
- Also Better Start funding can be used to let your child enjoy our intensive therapy.
- Our therapists are registered providers with most of the leading private health care insurers.
3-WEEK INTENSIVE THERAPY
Duration: 3 hours, 5 days a week for 3 weeks where we work hand in hand with the parent to help the children achieve the goals set out at the beginning of therapy. Helps children strengthen their muscles, improve muscle tone, improve balance and even achieve new milestones depending on their abilities.
Intensive programs are available in:
- Adelaide & Auckland
- “Pop Up” in Sydney, Brisbane & elsewhere
Leave us a message to know full price list for all services.
If you have an NDIS plan then your next step is to decide how you are going to best achieve your goals.
Due to a nation-wide shortage of therapists and suppliers, many NDIS participants don’t spend all of their allocated funds within the calendar year, and this may impact on their future funding levels.
Intensive Therapy allows you to invest in improved outcomes and fast gains, as well as potentially making it easier to manage your funds.
So, aside from the obvious benefits of Intensive Therapy, an added benefit is that you can spend your funding in an efficient way.
– Read more
– Register now
IF YOU DON’T HAVE AN NDIS PLAN
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) takes a long-term strategy, investing early in persons with disabilities and children with developmental delays to enhance their long-term results.