Children with Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, Down Syndrome, TBI, and developmental delays can all benefit from the Creepster Crawler.
The Creepster Crawler comprises a sturdy aluminium frame with easy-slide pivoting casters and a foam-padded harness that helps suspend kids in a 4-point crawling posture, allowing for a wide range of weight-bearing on the extremities.
The cushioned platform on top of the Creepster Crawler can support a caregiver or therapist from above, making it simpler to work on weight-bearing, weight-shifting, reaching, and crawling.
The Creepster Crawler aids in the development of roll-over or belly crawl mobility in kids who lack head control, as well as providing a supportive starting point for advanced crawling.
- The Creepster Crawler crawler comes in two sizes, for children aged 9 months to 4 years, and children ages 4 to 10 years
- In some youngsters, provide a mechanism of early autonomous movement
- Durable, lightweight materials are used
Both mobile and stationary Creepster Crawlers can have therapeutic benefits:
- Head control improvement
- Tolerance to the prone posture can be improved
- Anti-gravity trunk musculature strengthening
- Weight-bearing in the upper and lower extremities is gradually increased from partial to full
- Increased strength and stability through developing co-contraction of muscles surrounding the shoulder and hip joints
Price starts at A$1,100 (excluding postage), and may subject to change without further notice.